Health and Safety Protocol
Caring about the health, safety, and well-being of our workspace communities is a core component of Signature Workspace’s Personalized Office Space Solutions (POSS). To proactively communicate our plan to mitigate the spread of Covid-19 we have developed new health and safety protocols based on the latest CDC and Government guidelines. We ask all members to follow the protocols put in place so we can continue to provide a safe workplace environment. Remember “We Are All In This Together”.
We have implemented sanitation stations around the workplace to help keep the workplace sanitary on a day to day basis.
We have increased the frequency in which we sanitize all facilities to multiple times a day.
Our new facility layout promotes social distancing for everyones safety.
We have placed signage to indicate that rooms have been sanitized and also to enforce our safety policy.
ENTERING THE COMMUNITY
- The use of masks is strongly encouraged for all members and guests, and when governmental regulations require the use of masks while inside public spaces, our staff will immediately ask any person to put on a mask if they are not already doing so. Staff will always wear masks when assisting members and guests.
- Signature Workspace employees will ask guests/members about symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, stuffy nose) and will strongly encourage those who feel sick to stay home.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout all Signature Workspace communities and should be used frequently.
WORKSPACES, MEETING ROOMS, HUB, COPY & MAIL AREAS, PHONE BOOTHS, KITCHEN:
- Signature Workspace will continue to provide additional daily cleaning of high traffic areas and common touch points (doors handles, restrooms, elevators etc.) in addition to the full nightly cleaning of the building and offices. We have also upgraded to MERV 13 air filters throughout the buildings that are replaced monthly.
- Members are asked to wipe down any common surface area they have touched such as the copy machine, meeting tables, kitchen/HUB countertops or coworking stations. Cleaning supplies will be provided by Signature Workspace.
- Copy and mail stations will be cleaned throughout the day and after mail is sorted.
- Meeting room tables, chairs, credenzas, and equipment (remote controls, conference phones, etc.) will be cleaned after every meeting.
- Max occupancy in meeting rooms will be reduced with fewer seats to encourage physical distancing.
- We have applied NanoSeptic Continuously Self-Cleaning Skins to high traffic touch points such as doors and elevator buttons. Learn about NanoSeptic Self Cleaning Surfaces here.
- We have added “Step N Pulls” to the restroom doors to allow members to open the door with their foot rather than touching the door handle.
- Use stairs whenever possible. When using elevators abide by rules posted in elevator and limit occupancy to “1 person or 1 group who have quarantined together per ride”. More specific rules/suggestions will be posted at each elevator.
- Tissue dispensers are placed near doors and elevators for member/guests to use while opening doors or pushing elevator buttons. A trash receptacle will accompany each dispenser for disposal of used tissues.
- Maintain social distancing all times and respect others.
HYGIENE GUIDELINES FOR ALL
- We have installed hands-free sanitizers for everyone’s convenience
- Please bring your own mask and sanitizers for your personal/daily use. Sanitizer stations will be available but we ask members, guests, and staff who are in the space daily to provide their own masks and hand sanitizer as supplies can be difficult to obtain and quantity limits are still in place for many items.
Great office space and reasonable rates. I was looking for an affordable solution and a comfortable place to meet my clients. Tara, the property manager is really nice and very accommodating. Keely, the Asst. is super helpful and goes above and beyond for my clients. I highly recommend Signature Workspace Northdale.